AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals LP Project and Change Expert in Macclesfield, United Kingdom
At AstraZeneca, we’re not afraid to do things differently. We’re building a new kind of organisation to reset expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. This means we’re opening up new ways to work, pioneering cutting edge methods and bringing unexpected teams together.
At AstraZeneca, we don't follow the crowd and that means we don’t expect our people to either. To develop life-changing medicines we approach problems in a different way – agile and nimble, and focused on what our people need to make ground breaking discoveries.
Are you experienced in Project and Change management and looking for your next challenge? If so we are currently recruiting for permanent and secondment/fixed term opportunities to join AstraZeneca's UK Operations Project Management team at our dynamic Macclesfield campus.
You'll be responsible for managing large, complex and novel projects and change within and beyond UK Operations to deliver balanced business benefits. You will lead and drive value on Business Processes which are owned on behalf of UK Operations.
Working within a team of circa 20 Project and Change Managers in Macclesfield, you'll be required to deliver change across the site including a diverse range of projects covering subject areas such as Asset Strategy product transfers, new product introductions, business lead for IS projects, packing traceability projects and other supply chain / technical based projects. You will be required to employ Change Management and Project Management strategies to deliver and realise the business benefits.
- Self-motivated with a solid track record of managing change projects, you will have a technical background with an ability and aptitude for working with complex technical problems.
- With a can-do attitude, you will demonstrate the drive and collaborative skills to work effectively cross-functionally and to handle cultural differences sensitively and negotiate different interests.
- You should be able to identify risks and propose solutions balancing business needs and costs with a range of issues. This will include taking personal accountability for decision-making in risk management processes.
- Engaging and with strong presentation skills, you will interact at different levels and across different functions within the organisation, liaising with partners in order to negotiate with and influence the beliefs, opinions and behaviors of others over a range of issues. This will require well-developed networking and stakeholder management skills and cultural sensitivity.
- You will contribute to standardizing, continuously improving and developing AstraZeneca frameworks and processes and as appropriate manage business processes.
Educated to degree level in a scientific, engineering or a business discipline or equivalent experience.
Project Management qualification or strong experience of Project and Change Management.
Previous experience within a manufacturing or Pharmaceutical organisation along with a deep understanding of global supply chain activities and processes would be beneficial.
Ability to develop, manage and ensure compliance with business processes.
Ambitious and with the ability to thrive on uncertainty and handle ambiguity, you will be able to demonstrate passion and energy to influence and sustain outcomes to set deliverables.
Knowledge of lean methodologies and ways of working would be beneficial